Case 1 was presented to the pre-BSAVA satellite meeting of the Veterinary Cardiovascular Society, UK in April 2008
Identification and Surgical Ligation of Aortopulmonic Vascular Malformation Causing Left Heart Volume Overload in 4 Dogs
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 583–587, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Culshaw, G.J., Wagner, T., Luis Fuentes, V., Schwarz, T., Yool, D.A., French, A.T. and Brockman, D.J. (2013), Identification and Surgical Ligation of Aortopulmonic Vascular Malformation Causing Left Heart Volume Overload in 4 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 583–587. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12081
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!