Clinical work was done at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA.
A Comparison of Hepatic Sonographic Features and Histopathologic Diagnosis in Canine Liver Disease: 138 Cases
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 806–813, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Kemp, S.D., Panciera, D.L., Larson, M.M., Saunders, G.K. and Werre, S.R. (2013), A Comparison of Hepatic Sonographic Features and Histopathologic Diagnosis in Canine Liver Disease: 138 Cases. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 806–813. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12091
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!