The patients were treated at the William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, University of California, Davis, Davis, CA
A Retrospective Study of Acute Kidney Injury in Cats and Development of a Novel Clinical Scoring System for Predicting Outcome for Cats Managed by Hemodialysis
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 830–839, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Segev, G., Nivy, R., Kass, P.H. and Cowgill, L.D. (2013), A Retrospective Study of Acute Kidney Injury in Cats and Development of a Novel Clinical Scoring System for Predicting Outcome for Cats Managed by Hemodialysis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 830–839. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12108
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!