All work was performed at the Livestock Veterinary Services Hospital and the Clinical Pathology Laboratory at the Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Fort Collins, CO. A poster presentation of this project was given at the 2012 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, New Orleans, LA and at the 2012 Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences Research Day, Fort Collins, CO
Evaluation of Four Point-Of-Care Glucose Meters in Alpacas
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 990–995, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Beemer, O., Byers, S. and Bohn, A. (2013), Evaluation of Four Point-Of-Care Glucose Meters in Alpacas. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 990–995. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12115
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Colorado State University Center
- PVM Student Research Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!