Animal work was performed in the Comparative Internal Medicine Laboratory at the University of Missouri. The ET assay was performed in the Clinical Sciences Laboratory at the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine. This study was presented in abstract form at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Anaheim, CA
Endothelin-1 Concentrations in Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid of Cats with Experimentally Induced Asthma
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 982–984, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Sharp, C.R., Lee-Fowler, T.M. and Reinero, C.R. (2013), Endothelin-1 Concentrations in Bronchoalveolar Lavage Fluid of Cats with Experimentally Induced Asthma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 982–984. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12119
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2010
- 1Feline asthma. In: Bonagura J, ed. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy XIII: Small Animal Practice. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2000:805–810..
- 6Concentration of endothelin in plasma and BALF fluid from asthmatic patients. J Physiol Pharmacol 2006;57(Suppl 4):103–110., , , et al.