Partial results of this study were presented as an abstract at the 2008 ACVIM Forum in San Antonio, TX.
Short-Term Effects of Atorvastatin in Normal Dogs and Dogs with Congestive Heart Failure Due to Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 985–989, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Cunningham, S.M., Rush, J.E. and Freeman, L.M. (2013), Short-Term Effects of Atorvastatin in Normal Dogs and Dogs with Congestive Heart Failure Due to Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 985–989. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12123
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine Companion Animal Health Fund
- Barkley Fund
- 6International Small Animal Cardiac Health Council. Appendix 1: Recommendations for the diagnosis of heart disease and treatment of heart failure in small animals. In: Tilley LP, Goodwin JP, eds. Manual of Canine and Feline Cardiology, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2001:459–489.