These first two authors equally contributed to this study.
American Cocker Spaniel Chronic Hepatitis in Japan
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1041–1048, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Kanemoto, H., Sakai, M., Sakamoto, Y., Spee, B., van den Ingh, T.S.G.A.M., Schotanus, B.A., Ohno, K. and Rothuizen, J. (2013), American Cocker Spaniel Chronic Hepatitis in Japan. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1041–1048. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12126
The work was done in Nihon University, the University of Tokyo, and Utrecht University. Parts of this article were presented as a poster at the 2007 ACVIM Congress in Seattle, WA.
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2012
- Japanese Society for Promotion of Sciences (JSPS). Grant Number: 20780228
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
|jvim12126-sup-0001-TableS1.docx||Word document||12K||Table S1. Immunohistochecmical and immunofluorescence procedure.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.