The work for this article was performed at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Results from this retrospective were presented in abstract form at the Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand Foetal and Neonatal Workshop in Hobart on April 8, 2011
Effects of Gestational Age on Physical Findings of Immaturity, Body Weight, and Survival in Neonatal Alpacas (2002–2010)
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1234–1237, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Hardefeldt, L.Y., Semrad, S.D., Crump, P.M., Caragual, C. and Peek, S.F. (2013), Effects of Gestational Age on Physical Findings of Immaturity, Body Weight, and Survival in Neonatal Alpacas (2002–2010). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1234–1237. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12131
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- 3Trends in neonatal morbidity and mortality for very low birthweight infants. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2007;196(2):147. e1–8., , , et al.
- 4Outcome in foals with a gestational age less than 320 days. Proceedings of the Dorothy Russell Havemeyer Foundation Neonatal Septicemia Workshop 2001:42–44..
- 5Premature/dysmature syndrome in cria: a retrospective study of 63 cases (1999-2005). Proceedings of the 28th Conference of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, 2011..
- 7Clinical view of disturbances in equine foetal maturation. Equine Vet J Suppl 1993;14:3–7..
- 10Urogenital leiomyosarcoma in an alpaca. Can Vet J 2010;51:1387–1390., , , et al.
- 12A skeletal ossification index for neonatal foals. Vet Radiol Ultrasound 2005;29:217–222..