This study is part of the European centralized marketing application of PRILACTONE (Ceva Santé Animale, Libourne, France), granted in June 2007 by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA). This study was supported by Ceva Santé Animale, Libourne, France.
Safety of Spironolactone in Dogs with Chronic Heart Failure because of Degenerative Valvular Disease: A Population-Based, Longitudinal Study
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1083–1091, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Lefebvre, H.P., Ollivier, E., Atkins, C.E., Combes, B., Concordet, D., Kaltsatos, V. and Baduel, L. (2013), Safety of Spironolactone in Dogs with Chronic Heart Failure because of Degenerative Valvular Disease: A Population-Based, Longitudinal Study. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1083–1091. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12141
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!