Presented in part as an abstract at the 1st European joint congress of EFCC and UEMS: Laboratory Medicine in Health Care, Lisabon, September 2010, and 14th Congress of International Society for Animal Clinical Pathology; Portland, November 2010.
Markers of Coagulation Activation, Endothelial Stimulation, and Inflammation in Dogs with Babesiosis
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1172–1178, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Barić Rafaj, R., Kuleš, J., Selanec, J., Vrkić, N., Zovko, V., Zupančič, M., Trampuš Bakija, A., Matijatko, V., Crnogaj, M. and Mrljak, V. (2013), Markers of Coagulation Activation, Endothelial Stimulation, and Inflammation in Dogs with Babesiosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1172–1178. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12146
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Project of Ministry of Science and Technologies. Grant Number: 053-0532266-2220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!