Presented in part as an abstract at the 1st European joint congress of EFCC and UEMS: Laboratory Medicine in Health Care, Lisabon, September 2010, and 14th Congress of International Society for Animal Clinical Pathology; Portland, November 2010.
Markers of Coagulation Activation, Endothelial Stimulation, and Inflammation in Dogs with Babesiosis
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1172–1178, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Barić Rafaj, R., Kuleš, J., Selanec, J., Vrkić, N., Zovko, V., Zupančič, M., Trampuš Bakija, A., Matijatko, V., Crnogaj, M. and Mrljak, V. (2013), Markers of Coagulation Activation, Endothelial Stimulation, and Inflammation in Dogs with Babesiosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1172–1178. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12146
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Project of Ministry of Science and Technologies. Grant Number: 053-0532266-2220
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!