Results of this study were presented in parts as a poster presentation at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum in Seattle, WA, June 2013.
Agreement of the Serum Spec fPL™ and 1,2-O-Dilauryl-Rac-Glycero-3-Glutaric Acid-(6′-Methylresorufin) Ester Lipase Assay for the Determination of Serum Lipase in Cats with Suspicion of Pancreatitis
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1077–1082, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Oppliger, S., Hartnack, S., Riond, B., Reusch, C.E. and Kook, P.H. (2013), Agreement of the Serum Spec fPL™ and 1,2-O-Dilauryl-Rac-Glycero-3-Glutaric Acid-(6′-Methylresorufin) Ester Lipase Assay for the Determination of Serum Lipase in Cats with Suspicion of Pancreatitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1077–1082. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12150
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- 5Feline pancreatic disease. In: Ettinger SJ, Feldman EC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Seventh Edition. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2010:1704–1709..
- 6Feline exocrine pancreatitic disease. In: Bonagura JD, Twedt DC, eds. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy XIV. Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders; 2009:538–543..
- 8Validation and diagnostic efficacy of a lipase assay using the substrate 1,2-o-dilauryl-rac-glycero-3-glutaric acid-(6'-methylresorufin) ester for the diagnosis of acute pancreatitis in dogs. Vet Clin Pathol 2005;34:39–43., , , et al.
- 24Comparing Clinical Measurement Methods. A Practical Guide, UK: Wiley; 2010: 8–9..
- 26Sensitivity and specificity of canine pancreas-specific lipase (cPL) and other markers for pancreatitis in 70 dogs with and without histopathologic evidence of pancreatitis. J Vet Intern Med 2011;25:1241–1247., , , et al.