The abstract was presented as a poster at the 2012 ACVIM Forum, New Orleans, LA
Evaluation of Efficacy of Mineral Oil, Charcoal, and Smectite in a Rat Model of Equine Cantharidin Toxicosis
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1179–1184, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Qualls, H.J., Holbrook, T.C., Gilliam, L.L., Njaa, B.L., Panciera, R.J., Pope, C.N. and Payton, M.E. (2013), Evaluation of Efficacy of Mineral Oil, Charcoal, and Smectite in a Rat Model of Equine Cantharidin Toxicosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1179–1184. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12164
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- Research Advisory Council Grant
- Oklahoma State University
- Center for Veterinary Health Sciences
- Platinum Performance, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!