This study was conducted at the University of Tennessee Veterinary Medical Center, and it was supported by the Companion Animal Fund. An oral abstract of these data was presented at the 2012 ACVIM Forum, New Orleans, LA
Amino Acid, Iodine, Selenium, and Coat Color Status among Hyperthyroid, Siamese, and Age-Matched Control Cats
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1049–1055, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Sabatino, B.R., Rohrbach, B.W., Armstrong, P.J. and Kirk, C.A. (2013), Amino Acid, Iodine, Selenium, and Coat Color Status among Hyperthyroid, Siamese, and Age-Matched Control Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1049–1055. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12165
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2012
- University of Tennessee Veterinary Medical Center
- Companion Animal Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!