This work was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC.
The Effect of an Oral Probiotic Containing Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Bacillus Species on the Vaginal Microbiota of Spayed Female Dogs
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1368–1371, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Hutchins, R.G., Bailey, C.S., Jacob, M.E., Harris, T.L., Wood, M.W., Saker, K.E. and Vaden, S.L. (2013), The Effect of an Oral Probiotic Containing Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Bacillus Species on the Vaginal Microbiota of Spayed Female Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1368–1371. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12174
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
- Rayne Clinical Nutrition
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!