The work was performed at the University of California, Davis, William R. Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital
Diagnostic Utility of D-Dimer Concentrations in Dogs with Pulmonary Embolism
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1646–1649, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Epstein, S.E., Hopper, K., Mellema, M.S. and Johnson, L.R. (2013), Diagnostic Utility of D-Dimer Concentrations in Dogs with Pulmonary Embolism. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1646–1649. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12177
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!