The results of this study were presented at the 2011 Veterinary Cancer Society meeting and the 2012 ACVIM meeting. This work was performed at the North Carolina State College of Veterinary Medicine Veterinary Health Complex
Lymphoma Immunophenotype of Dogs Determined by Immunohistochemistry, Flow Cytometry, and Polymerase Chain Reaction for Antigen Receptor Rearrangements
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1509–1516, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Thalheim, L., Williams, L.E., Borst, L.B., Fogle, J.E. and Suter, S.E. (2013), Lymphoma Immunophenotype of Dogs Determined by Immunohistochemistry, Flow Cytometry, and Polymerase Chain Reaction for Antigen Receptor Rearrangements. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1509–1516. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12185
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2013
- UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center UCRF
- NCSU Center for Comparative Medicine and Translational Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!