The work was done at in Veterinary Teaching Hospital, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Firat University, Elazig, Turkey
Evaluation of 4 Point-of-Care Units for the Determination of Blood l-Lactate Concentration in Cattle
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1596–1603, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Karapinar, T., Kaynar, O., Hayirli, A. and Kom, M. (2013), Evaluation of 4 Point-of-Care Units for the Determination of Blood l-Lactate Concentration in Cattle. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1596–1603. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12204
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey. Grant Number: 111O045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!