Part of this paper has been presented at the ECVIM congress, 2012, Maastricht.
Evaluation of 2 Trilostane Protocols for the Treatment of Canine Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism: Twice Daily versus Once Daily
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1478–1485, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Arenas, C., Melián, C. and Pérez-Alenza, M.D. (2013), Evaluation of 2 Trilostane Protocols for the Treatment of Canine Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism: Twice Daily versus Once Daily. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1478–1485. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12207
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!