Parts of this paper were presented as an abstract at the 2012 ACVIM Forum, New Orleans and the Postgraduates' Symposium of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Freie Universitaet Berlin, Germany, 2012.
Efficacy of AST-120 in Dogs with Chronic Idiopathic Enteropathies
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1637–1641, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Volkmann, M., Wirtherle, N.C., Beddies, G.F. and Kohn, B. (2013), Efficacy of AST-120 in Dogs with Chronic Idiopathic Enteropathies. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1637–1641. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12212
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- Bayer Animal Health GmbH
- 4Prevention of GI absorption of bacterial toxins: An in vitro evaluation of the potential for prophylactic use of a novel oral adsorbent. Gastroenterology 2008;134:A675., .
- 5AST-120: A novel, engineered carbon microsphere product for use in chronic inflammatory bowel disease and liver dysfunction. Gastroenterology 2008;134:A675., , .
- 9Absence of pharmacokinetic drug-drug interactions in healthy volunteers between AST-120, a novel oral adsorbent and concomitant medications: CiproXR (CFXR) and azathioprine (AZA). Gut 2008;57(Suppl 2):A374., , , et al.