This study was presented at the 2013 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Seattle, Washington. This study was performed at The University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
In Vivo Confocal Endomicroscopy of Small Intestinal Mucosal Morphology in Dogs
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1372–1378, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Sharman, M.J., Bacci, B., Whittem, T. and Mansfield, C.S. (2013), In Vivo Confocal Endomicroscopy of Small Intestinal Mucosal Morphology in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1372–1378. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12214
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2013
- Comparative Gastroenterology Society Waltham's Research
- Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Support Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!