Meeting, if any, at which the paper was presented: ECVIM-CA, Toulouse, September 2010 (diastolic function in part of this cohort); 2012 ACVIM Forum, New Orleans, LA (overall survival in this cohort).
Prognostic Indicators in Cats with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1427–1436, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Payne, J.R., Borgeat, K., Connolly, D.J., Boswood, A., Dennis, S., Wagner, T., Menaut, P., Maerz, I., Evans, D., Simons, V.E., Brodbelt, D.C. and Luis Fuentes, V. (2013), Prognostic Indicators in Cats with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: 1427–1436. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12215
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Everts Luff Feline Endowment
- IDEXX laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!