The work was undertaken at the Feline Centre, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Bristol, Langford BS40 5DU, UK.
Measurement of IL-12 (p40, p35), IL-23p19, and IFN-γ mRNA in Duodenal Biopsies of Cats with Inflammatory Enteropathy
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 42–47, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Waly, N.E., Peters, I.R., Day, M.J., Stokes, C.R., Bailey, M. and Gruffydd-Jones, T.J. (2014), Measurement of IL-12 (p40, p35), IL-23p19, and IFN-γ mRNA in Duodenal Biopsies of Cats with Inflammatory Enteropathy. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 42–47. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12221
Abstract of portions of this study was presented in part at the 2010 ACVIM Forum, Denver, CO.
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Royal Canin
- 9Abundant expression of the interleukin (IL)23 subunit p19, but low levels of bioactive IL23 in the rheumatoid synovium: Differential expression and Toll-like receptor-(TLR) dependent regulation of the IL23 subunits, p19 and p40, in rheumatoid arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 2009;68:143–150., , , et al.
- 11Histopathological standards for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal inflammation in endoscopic biopsy samples from the dog and cat: A report from the World Small Animal Veterinary Association Gastrointestinal Standardization Group. J Comp Pathol 2008;138(Suppl 1):S1–S43., , , et al.