Co-Chairs – IRIS Glomerular Disease Study Group (Polzin, Cowgill)
Development of Clinical Guidelines for Management of Glomerular Disease in Dogs
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Special Issue: International Renal Interest Society Consensus Clinical Practice Guidelines for Glomerular Disease in Dogs
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s1, pages S2–S4, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Polzin, D.J. and Cowgill, L.D. (2013), Development of Clinical Guidelines for Management of Glomerular Disease in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: S2–S4. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12225
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- 1Lyme nephritis. J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2013;23:1–11..
- 3Management of chronic kidney disease. In: Elliot J, Grauer GF, eds. BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Nephrology and Urology, 2nd ed. Quedgeley, Gloucester, UK: BSAVA; 2007:223–230..