Pathologic Evaluation of Canine Renal Biopsies: Methods for Identifying Features that Differentiate Immune-Mediated Glomerulonephritides from Other Categories of Glomerular Diseases
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Special Issue: International Renal Interest Society Consensus Clinical Practice Guidelines for Glomerular Disease in Dogs
Volume 27, Issue Supplement s1, pages S10–S18, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Cianciolo, R.E., Brown, C.A., Mohr, F.C., Spangler, W.L., Aresu, L., van der Lugt, J.J., Jansen, J.H., James, C., Clubb, F.J. and Lees, G.E. (2013), Pathologic Evaluation of Canine Renal Biopsies: Methods for Identifying Features that Differentiate Immune-Mediated Glomerulonephritides from Other Categories of Glomerular Diseases. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 27: S10–S18. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12226
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Hills Pet Nutrition
- Bayer Animal Health
- 1Primer on the pathologic diagnosis of renal disease. In: Jennette JC, Olson JL, Schwartz MM, Silva FG, eds. Heptinstall's Pathology of the Kidney, 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins;2007:97–124., .
- 5Fatty changes in the glomeruli of the kidneys. Am J Pathol 1941;17:755–766., .
- 8International Renal Interest Society. Staging of CKD. 2010. http://www.iris-kidney.com/education/en/education06.shtml. Accessed September 2, 2013., .