The clinical work, including abdominal ultrasounds and surgeries, was performed at multiple emergency and specialty veterinary practices around the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania suburbs. All biopsies were sent to the Department of Pathobiology at the University of Pennsylvania.
Focal Intestinal Lipogranulomatous Lymphangitis in 6 Dogs (2008–2011)
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 48–51, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Watson, V.E., Hobday, M.M. and Durham, A.C. (2014), Focal Intestinal Lipogranulomatous Lymphangitis in 6 Dogs (2008–2011). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 48–51. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12248
No grant money was used for this case series.
The information in this article was presented at the 2011 American College of Veterinary Pathology conference.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- 1Alimentary system. In: Maxie MG, ed. Pathology of Domestic Animals. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2007:69–135., , .
- 3Diseases of the small intestine. In: Ettinger SJ, Feldman EC, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine Diseases of the Dog and the Cat. 7th ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders; 2010:1566–1567., .