Marconato and Zorzan contributed equally to this study.
Concordance of c-kit Mutational Status in Matched Primary and Metastatic Cutaneous Canine Mast Cell Tumors at Baseline
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 547–553, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Marconato, L., Zorzan, E., Giantin, M., Di Palma, S., Cancedda, S. and Dacasto, M. (2014), Concordance of c-kit Mutational Status in Matched Primary and Metastatic Cutaneous Canine Mast Cell Tumors at Baseline. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 547–553. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12266
Findings of this study were presented in part at the European Society of Veterinary Oncology Meeting, Lisbon, 2013.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Università degli Studi di Padova
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!