All clinical work was carried out at Texas A&M University.
Long-Term Outcome in Dogs with Patent Ductus Arteriosus: 520 Cases (1994–2009)
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 401–410, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Saunders, A.B., Gordon, S.G., Boggess, M.M. and Miller, M.W. (2014), Long-Term Outcome in Dogs with Patent Ductus Arteriosus: 520 Cases (1994–2009). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 401–410. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12267
Data were presented in part at the 2012 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, New Orleans, LA.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!