An abstract that includes results from this study was presented in part at the 2013 ACVIM Forum, Seattle, WA
Serum Adipokine Concentrations in Dogs with Naturally Occurring Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 429–436, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Cho, K.-D., Paek, J., Kang, J.-H., Chang, D., Na, K.-J. and Yang, M.-P. (2014), Serum Adipokine Concentrations in Dogs with Naturally Occurring Pituitary-Dependent Hyperadrenocorticism. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 429–436. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12270
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. Grant Number: 2013R1A1A1011113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!