An abstract of this work was presented at the 54th Annual Congress of the British Small Animal Veterinary Association, Birmingham, UK, April 2012
Coagulation Factor and Hemostatic Protein Content of Canine Plasma after Storage of Whole Blood at Ambient Temperature
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 571–575, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Walton, J.E., Hale, A.S., Brooks, M.B., Boag, A.K., Barnett, W. and Dean, R. (2014), Coagulation Factor and Hemostatic Protein Content of Canine Plasma after Storage of Whole Blood at Ambient Temperature. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 571–575. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12277
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Bioscience and Healthcare iNet
- East Midlands Development Agency
- 1National Blood Service. Guidelines for the Blood Transfusion Services in the United Kingdom, 7th ed. London: The Stationary Office; 2005.
- 2National Health Service Blood and Transplant. Guidelines for the Blood Transfusion Services in the United Kingdom, 8th ed. London: The Stationary Office; 2013.
- 3Fresh frozen plasma for transfusion: A review. Blood Bull 2008;10:1–2..
- 13Factor assays. In: Triplett DA, ed. Procedures for the Coagulation Laboratory. Chicago, IL: American Society of Clinical Pathologists Press; 1981:38–57., .
- 19Hemostatic problems in surgical patients. In: Colman RW, Hirsh J, Marder VJ, Clowes AW, George JN, eds. Hemostasis and Thrombosis: Basic Principles and Clinical Practice, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2001:1103–1119..