Work performed at the University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Medical Center, Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, and Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, St. Paul, Minnesota. This research was presented, in part, as an abstract at the 2009 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum and Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Clinical Features, Intestinal Histopathology, and Outcome in Protein-Losing Enteropathy in Yorkshire Terrier Dogs
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 331–337, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Simmerson, S.M., Armstrong, P.J., Wünschmann, A., Jessen, C.R., Crews, L.J. and Washabau, R.J. (2014), Clinical Features, Intestinal Histopathology, and Outcome in Protein-Losing Enteropathy in Yorkshire Terrier Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 331–337. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12291
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- 15Diagnosis, Protein-losing enteropathy. In: Washabau RJ, Day MJ, eds. Canine and Feline Gastroenterology. St Louis, MO: Saunders; 2013:681–682..
- 18Endoscopic biopsy and histopathologic guidelines for evaluation of gastrointestinal inflammation in companion animals. J Vet Intern Med 2010;24:377–383., , , et al.
- 21Diseases of the small intestine. In: Ettinger S, Feldman E, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine 7th edition. St Louis, MO: Saynders Elsevier; 2010:1566–1567., .