This research was presented at ACVS October, 2013. Work performed at The Animal Medical Center
Assessment of the Efficacy and Potential Complications of Transjugular Liver Biopsy in Canine Cadavers
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 338–345, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Levien, A.S., Weisse, C., Donovan, T.A. and Berent, A.C. (2014), Assessment of the Efficacy and Potential Complications of Transjugular Liver Biopsy in Canine Cadavers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 338–345. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12305
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!