A portion of this work was presented in abstract form at the 2010 ACVIM Forum in Anaheim CA
Serum and Urine Blastomyces Antigen Concentrations as Markers of Clinical Remission in Dogs Treated for Systemic Blastomycosis
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 305–310, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Foy, D.S., Trepanier, L.A., Kirsch, E.J. and Wheat, L.J. (2014), Serum and Urine Blastomyces Antigen Concentrations as Markers of Clinical Remission in Dogs Treated for Systemic Blastomycosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12306
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2013
- MiraVista Diagnostics
- 1Blastomycosis. In: Greene CE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2006:569–576..
- 3Blastomycosis. Compend Contin Educ Vet 2011;33:E1–E5., .