This work has been presented:
Rater Agreement on Gait Assessment during Neurologic Examination of Horses
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 630–638, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, E., Dunkel, B., Barker, W.H.J., Finding, E.J.T., Perkins, J.D., Witte, T.H., Yates, L.J., Andersen, P.H., Baiker, K. and Piercy, R.J. (2014), Rater Agreement on Gait Assessment during Neurologic Examination of Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 630–638. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12320
(a) Abstract and poster at the conference of the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM), Le Touquet, France, 2013.
(b) Abstract and oral presentation at the 2013 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Seattle, WA.
(c) BEVA spring clinical workshop, U.K., April 2013.
(d) Abildgaard symposium, Taastrup, Denmark, March 2013.
(e) PhD defence, Taastrup, Denmark, 19 June 2013
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- The RCVS Trust
- Kustos of 1881
- University of Copenhagen
- Research School KLINIK
- Department of Large Animal Sciences
- Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation
This article has been cited by:
- 1An accelerometric measure of the gait pattern in horses after the administration of sublingual detomidine, Research in Veterinary Science, 2014, 97, 2, 391, , , , , ,