This study was carried out at the Department of Large Animal Internal Medicine, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University
Atrial Fibrillation Cycle Length and Atrial Size in Horses with and without Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation after Electrical Cardioversion
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 624–629, March/April 2014
How to Cite
De Clercq, D., Decloedt, A., Sys, S.U., Verheyen, T., Van Der Vekens, N. and van Loon, G. (2014), Atrial Fibrillation Cycle Length and Atrial Size in Horses with and without Recurrence of Atrial Fibrillation after Electrical Cardioversion. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 624–629. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12322
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- 1Therapy of atrial fibrillation with class-1A and class-1C antiarrhythmic agents and ACE inhibitors. Pferdeheilkunde 2009;25:220–227., , , et al.
- 6Dysrhythmias: cardiac pacing and electrical cardioversion. In: Marr CM, Bowen M, eds. Cardiology of the Horse, 2nd ed. Edinburgh: Saunders; 2010:179–192..
- 14On the multiple wavelet hypothesis of atrial fibrillation. Arch Int Pharmacodyn 1962;140:183–188..
- 15Diseases of the heart and vessels. In: Hinchcliff KW, Kaneps AJ, Geor RJ, eds. Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery. Edinburgh: Saunders; 2004:728–767..
- 16Experimental evaluation of Moe's multipele wavelet hypothesis of atrial fibrillation. In: Zipes DP, Jalife J, eds. Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrythmias. New York: Grune and Stratton Inc; 1985:26–275., , .
- 18Atrial Pacing and Experimental Atrial Fibrillation in Equine. Ghent: Ghent University, Faculty Veterinary Medicine; 2001:1–253..
- 25Pathophysiology and Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation in Horses. Ghent: Ghent University, Faculty Veterinary Medicine; 2008:1–233..
- 32Abnormal expression of the gap junction protein connexin 40 during chronic atrial fibrillation in the goat. Circulation 1996;94(Supp.1):l–593., , , et al.