Short- and Long-Term Cure Rates of Short-Duration Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole Treatment in Female Dogs with Uncomplicated Bacterial Cystitis
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 818–826, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Clare, S., Hartmann, F.A., Jooss, M., Bachar, E., Wong, Y.Y., Trepanier, L.A. and Viviano, K.R. (2014), Short- and Long-Term Cure Rates of Short-Duration Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole Treatment in Female Dogs with Uncomplicated Bacterial Cystitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 818–826. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12324
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- School of Veterinary Medicine, Companion Animal Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!