The Clinical Efficacy of Dietary Fat Restriction in Treatment of Dogs with Intestinal Lymphangiectasia
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 809–817, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Okanishi, H., Yoshioka, R., Kagawa, Y. and Watari, T. (2014), The Clinical Efficacy of Dietary Fat Restriction in Treatment of Dogs with Intestinal Lymphangiectasia. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 809–817. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12327
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Laboratory of Comprehensive Veterinary Clinical Studies
- Department of Veterinary Medicine
- College of Bioresource Sciences
- Nihon University
- 4Canine intestinal lymphangiectasia. Compend Contin Educ Vet 2002;24:953–961., .
- 11Science and Technology Agency, Japan. Standard Tables of Food Composition in Japan, fifth revised edition supplement, Vol. 11. Tokyo: Printing Bureau, Ministry of Finance; 2005:1–18. Japanese.
- 13WSAVA International Gastrointestinal Standardization Group. Endoscopic, biopsy, and histopathologic guidelines for the evaluation of gastrointestinal inflammation in companion animals. J Vet Intern Med 2010;24:10–26., , , et al.
- 18Miscellaneous diseases of small intestine. In: Yamada T, Alpers DA, Kaplowitz N, eds. Textbook of Gastroenterology. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wikins; 2003:1663–1683..
- 19Protein-losing enteropathies: Not what you might expect. Proceedings of the ACVIM Conference; 2013 Jun 12–15; Seattle, WA:572–574..
- 22Protein-losing enteropathies. In: Hand MS, Thatcher CD, eds. Small Animal Clinical Nutrition, 5th ed. Topeka, KS: Mark Morris Institute; 2010:1077–1083., , .