This research was presented as a poster presentation at the 2013 ACVIM Forum, Seattle, WA (ACVIM Forum Research Abstracts. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine 2013; 27(3): 636)
Influence of Beta Blockers on Survival in Dogs with Severe Subaortic Stenosis
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 857–862, May/June 2014
Total views since publication: 145
How to Cite
Eason, B.D., Fine, D.M., Leeder, D., Stauthammer, C., Lamb, K. and Tobias, A.H. (2014), Influence of Beta Blockers on Survival in Dogs with Severe Subaortic Stenosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 857–862. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12339
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- 6Congenital heart disease. In: Fox P, Sisson D, Moise N, eds. Textbook of Canine and Feline Cardiology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 1999:471–535., .
- 7Subaortic stenosis. In: Bonagura J, Twedt D, eds. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy, 14th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2009:757–761., .
- 13How to perform combined cutting balloon and high pressure balloon valvuloplasty for dogs with subaortic stenosis. J Vet Cardiol 2012;14:351–361., , , et al.
- 15Canine congenital aortic stenosis: A review of the literature and commentary. Can Vet J 1989;30:811–815., , , et al.
- 21ACC/AHA 2006 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease: A report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (writing Committee to Revise the 1998 guidelines for the management of patients with valvular heart disease) developed in collaboration with the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists endorsed by the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons. J Am Coll Cardiol 2006;48:e1–e148., , , et al.
- 22Guidelines on the management of valvular heart disease (version 2012): The Joint Task Force on the Management of Valvular Heart Disease of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS). Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2012;42:S1–S44., , , et al.
- 23Valvular heart disease. In: Braunwald E, ed. Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 9th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2012:1468–1529..