Correction made after online publication March 14, 2014: author names have been updated.
Efficacy of Omeprazole Powder Paste or Enteric-Coated Formulation in Healing of Gastric Ulcers in Horses
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 925–933, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Birkmann, K., Junge, H.K., Maischberger, E., Wehrli Eser, M. and Schwarzwald, C.C. (2014), Efficacy of Omeprazole Powder Paste or Enteric-Coated Formulation in Healing of Gastric Ulcers in Horses . Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 925–933. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12341
Previous presentation: Parts of this study have been presented at the 6th Congress of the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM), Feb 8–9, 2013, Le Touquet, France, and at the Bicentennial Congress of the Swiss Veterinary Association (GST), June 6, 2013, Berne, Switzerland
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!