Relationship among Serum Creatinine, Serum Gastrin, Calcium-phosphorus Product, and Uremic Gastropathy in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 827–837, May/June 2014
How to Cite
McLeland, S.M., Lunn, K.F., Duncan, C.G., Refsal, K.R. and Quimby, J.M. (2014), Relationship among Serum Creatinine, Serum Gastrin, Calcium-phosphorus Product, and Uremic Gastropathy in Cats with Chronic Kidney Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 827–837. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12342
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Colorado State University College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences College Research Council
- 4Evidence-based medicine of chronic kidney disease. In: Bonagura JD, Twedt DC, eds. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy XIV, 14th ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2009:872–878., , .
- 6Changes in the digestive tract in uremia. A pathologic anatomic study. Arch Int Med 1934;53:851–864., .
- 7Gastrointestinal abnormalities. In: Brenner BM, Rector FC, eds. The Kidney. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2000:1634–1659..
- 14Histopathological standards for the diagnosis of gastrointestinal inflammation in endoscopic biopsy samples from the dog and cat: A report from the World Small Animal Veterinary Association Gastrointestinal Standardization Group. J Comp Pathol 2008;138(Suppl 1):S1–43., , , et al.
- 19Survey of the dietary and medication practices of owners of cats with chronic kidney disease. J Vet Intern Med 2013;27:735., , , et al.
- 20Histopathology. In: Washabau R, Day MJ, eds. Canine and Feline Gastroenterology, 1st ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2013:333–341..
- 25Gastrointestinal manifestations of chronic renal failure. Semin Nephrol 1981;1:124–136., .