This work was presented as a research abstract at the 2011 ACVIM Forum, Denver, CO
The Effect of Tramadol and Indomethacin Coadministration on Gastric Barrier Function in Dogs
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 793–798, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Hill, T.L., Lascelles, B.D.X., M. Law, J. and Blikslager, A.T. (2014), The Effect of Tramadol and Indomethacin Coadministration on Gastric Barrier Function in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 793–798. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12345
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Novartis Animal Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!