Partial results of this study were presented at the Annual Veterinary Cancer Society Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 2012.
Pro-tumorigenic Effects of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 in Canine Osteosarcoma
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 894–904, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Portela, R.F., Fadl-Alla, B.A., Pondenis, H.C., Byrum, M.L., Garrett, L.D., Wycislo, K.L., Borst, L.B. and Fan, T.M. (2014), Pro-tumorigenic Effects of Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 in Canine Osteosarcoma . Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 894–904. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12348
This study was conducted in the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the University of Illinois, Urbana, IL
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!