The study was conducted at the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vétérinaire, Université de Montréal, Saint-Hyacinthe, Québec
Validation of an Ultrasound Imaging Technique of the Tympanic Bullae for the Diagnosis of Otitis Media in Calves
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
How to Cite
Bernier Gosselin, V., Babkine, M., Gains, M.J., Nichols, S., Arsenault, J. and Francoz, D. (2014), Validation of an Ultrasound Imaging Technique of the Tympanic Bullae for the Diagnosis of Otitis Media in Calves. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12398
This study was presented as a research abstract at the 2013 ACVIM Forum, Seattle, Washington. This manuscript was included in the master's thesis submitted by Dr. Bernier Gosselin to the Université de Montréal
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Pfizer Fund
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!