This study was presented in part as an oral abstract at the Congress of the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine -Companion Animals, Toulouse, September 2010.
Urinary Corticoid Concentrations Measured by 5 Different Immunoassays and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry in Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Hypercortisolism at Home and in the Hospital
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1433–1441, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Galeandro, L., Sieber-Ruckstuhl, N.S., Riond, B., Hartnack, S., Hofmann-Lehmann, R., Reusch, C.E. and Boretti, F.S. (2014), Urinary Corticoid Concentrations Measured by 5 Different Immunoassays and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry in Healthy Dogs and Dogs with Hypercortisolism at Home and in the Hospital. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 1433–1441. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12399
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Clinic for Small Animal Internal Medicine
- 8Canine hyperadrenocorticism. In: Feldman EC, Nelson RW, eds. Canine and Feline Endocrinology and Reproduction, 3rd ed. St. Louis, MO: Saunders; 2004:302–303., .
- 14Canine hyperadrenocorticism. In: Mooney CT, Peterson ME, eds. BSVA Manual of Canine and Feline Endocrinology, 4th ed. Gloucester, GB: British Small Animal Veterinary Association; 2011:167–189., .
- 26Measurement of urinary free cortisol using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry: Comparison with the urine adapted ACS:180 serum cortisol chemiluminescent immunoassay and development of a new reference range. Ann Clin Biochem 2005;42:112–118., , .
- 32Adrenals: Glucocorticoid excess. In: Rijnberk A, Kooistra HS, eds. Clinical Endocrinology of Dogs and Cats, 2nd ed. Hannover: Schlütersche Verlagsgesellschaft mbH & Co KG; 2010:116., , , .