This study is a 1-year follow-up of a study carried out at the Matthew J. Ryan Veterinary Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA in the summer 2011.
Prediction of Long-Term Outcome by Measurement of Serum Concentration of Cardiac Troponins in Critically Ill Dogs with Systemic Inflammation
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1492–1497, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Langhorn, R., Thawley, V., Oyama, M.A., King, L.G., Machen, M.C., Trafny, D.J., Willesen, J.L., Tarnow, I. and Kjelgaard-Hansen, M. (2014), Prediction of Long-Term Outcome by Measurement of Serum Concentration of Cardiac Troponins in Critically Ill Dogs with Systemic Inflammation. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 1492–1497. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12402
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!