The work was performed at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine and the Veterinary Teaching Hospital at the Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
Discrepancies in Identification of Left Atrial Enlargement Using Left Atrial Volume versus Left Atrial-to-Aortic Root Ratio in Dogs
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1527–1533, September/October 2014
How to Cite
Wesselowski, S., Borgarelli, M., Bello, N.M. and Abbott, J. (2014), Discrepancies in Identification of Left Atrial Enlargement Using Left Atrial Volume versus Left Atrial-to-Aortic Root Ratio in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28: 1527–1533. doi: 10.1111/jvim.12410
The study was presented in abstract form at the 2013 ACVIM Forum, Seattle, WA.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- 4Effect of pimobendan or benazepril hydrochloride on survival times in dogs with congestive heart failure caused by naturally occurring myxomatous mitral valve disease: The QUEST study. J Vet Intern Med 2008;22:1124–1135., , , et al.
- 11Left atrial remodelling in mitral regurgitation—Methodologic appro-ach, physiological determinants, and outcome implications: A prospective quantitative Doppler-echocardiographic and electron beam-computed tomographic study. Eur Heart J 2007;28:1773–1781., , , et al.
- 16Recommendations for chamber quantification: A report from the American Society of Echocardiography's Guidelines and Standards Committee and the Chamber Quantification Writing Group, developed in conjunction with the European Association of Echocardiography, a branch of the European Society of Cardiology. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005;18:1440–1463., , , et al.
- 22The combined prognostic potential of serum high-sensitivity cardiac troponin I and N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide concentrations in dogs with degenerative mitral valve disease. J Vet Intern Med 2012;26:302–311., , , et al.
- 26A review of methods for measurement systems capability analysis. J Qual Technol 2003;35:342–354., , .