The pharmacokinetics of cytarabine in dogs when administered via subcutaneous and continuous intravenous infusion routes
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 408–411, August 2013
How to Cite
The pharmacokinetics of cytarabine in dogs when administered via subcutaneous and continuous intravenous infusion routes. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 408–411., , , , ,
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!