A holstein cow–calf model for the transfer of ciprofloxacin through milk after a long-term intravenous infusion
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 425–433, October 2013
How to Cite
A holstein cow–calf model for the transfer of ciprofloxacin through milk after a long-term intravenous infusion. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 425–433., , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- FDA Office of Women's Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!