Pulmonary pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in swine. Part 2: Intra-airways compartments
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 340–349, August 2013
How to Cite
Pulmonary pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in swine. Part 2: intra-airways compartments. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 340–349., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Metabolism and Safety Unit
- Pfizer Animal Health
- University of Tennessee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!