Pulmonary pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in swine. Part I: Lung homogenate in healthy pigs and pigs challenged intratracheally with lipopolysaccharide of Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 329–339, August 2013
How to Cite
Pulmonary pharmacokinetics of tulathromycin in swine. Part I: lung homogenate in healthy pigs and pigs challenged intratracheally with lipopolysaccharide of Escherichia coli. J. vet. Pharmacol. Therap. 36, 329–339., , , , , , , ,
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Metabolism and Safety Unit
- Pfizer AH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!